Wednesday, March 16, 2011

portfolio peek: the trendy traditionals.

just thought it might be time for me to start sharing some snippets from my portfolio. this is one of my interior design installations that I like to call "the trendy traditionals." I present a client with a visual composition of the space including a floorplan, wall colors, furniture, art and accessories. it helps to get a visual of the collaboration of products and ideas. (product specified for this room and images from cb2, urban outfitters, pier 1, ikea, emerald home furnishings, crate and barrel)

2 comments:

  1. I really love that lamp, great shine an newness against the crisp white, very classy, and modern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the photo art, you should get that printed for realz!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive